Casualty insurance covers a wide range of products that are designed to protect property and people.  Casualty insurance provides cover if you are found legally responsible for an accident/illness to another person or damage to another person’s belongings. Which insurance schemes you include in your policy will depend on your specific business needs. Explore the products that can form a casualty insurance policy from Sydney Insurance Brokers and contact us to discuss your requirements.

Personal accident and illness

Accidents can happen anywhere, even in the most safety conscious workplaces. Personal accident and illness insurance covers accidental injury or illnesses and can include accidental death and permanent total disability.

Motor vehicle insurance

Commercial motor vehicle insurance is essential for any business that has vehicles which are registered under a business name. Vehicle insurance can protect your vehicles against fire, theft and damage from third parties and can also cover medical expenses in the event of a car accident.

Truck insurance

Truck drivers and operators have unique insurance needs which can be covered by specific truck insurance. Truck insurance is more comprehensive than general motor vehicle insurance when it comes to protecting trucks, employees and the goods that are being transported.

CTP green slips

All vehicles registered in Australia need to have compulsory third party insurance (CTP). This type of insurance provides cover for the death or personal injury of a third party if there is an accident.

Tax audit

ETax audit insurance protects businesses against the professional costs and fees that are incurred if they have to undergo a tax audit.

Fidelity guarantee

This insurance protects businesses against losses incurred by fraudulent or dishonest acts committed by employees. These losses might include loss of money, goods or other property.